Sailing for Individuals - Cruises in UK and Mediterranean
Most people on our cruises have not met before, and as a result the atmosphere is friendly and there is a spirit of adventure amongst all aboard.
Gwennili Trust offers a range of cruises that last between 5 and 7 days.
All trips are led by experienced RYA qualified sailors to ensure the safety of clients at all times. Skippers are qualified to RYA Yachtmaster Offshore with Commercial Endorsement. Voyages normally consist of three crew (skipper and two mates) and 4 or 5 clients.
- Each member of the trip pays £20 per day as a contribution towards the operating costs of Gwennili Trust.
- Clients should also budget for an additional £10 per day to cover fuel and berthing costs.
- Evening meals are usually eaten ashore at individual expense.
The majority of voyages are based on the South Coast of England, but we also operate in Scotland and organise one trip to the Mediterranean each year. To give you an idea of what to expect the photographs on this page are from various sailing trips in 2017.
We will update this page with details of the 2019 Itinerary in early 2019, but for reference please see last seasons cruises detailed below.
The 2018 cruise itinerary:
South Coast Cruises for 2018
- May - Cross Channel Cruise - 18 to 25 May 2018
- June - South Coast Cruise - 24 to 29 June 2018
- July - Cross Channel Cruise - 14 to 19 July 2018
- August - South Coast Cruise - 20 to 26 August 2018
- September - Cross Channel Cruise - 1 to 7 September 2018
Scottish Cruises for 2018
- 28 May to 3 June 2018 from Largs
- 16-20 July with Able2Sail from Inverkip Marina
- 28 August to 2 September from Inverkip Marina